Gabe White – Pistol Shooting Solutions
October 22 @ 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Pistol Shooting Solutions is my premier training class, and I’m ready to bring it to you! This class isn’t for beginners – it’s intended to help established defensive handgun practitioners realize the next steps in their journey toward technical excellence to go along with the mindset, awareness, and tactics that form the foundation of self-defense with a handgun.
What to Expect
This class is two full days of intermediate to advanced level training. We use live and dry fire to improve our defensive use of the handgun, encompassing accuracy and efficiency in shooting, gun-handling, and personal tactics. This will include a heavy focus on developing students’ technical skills and the application of those skills to solve problems relevant to defensive use of the handgun, including simple and complex spatial problems, and mitigation of danger to bystanders. Essentially, this class will focus on high performance in concealed carry and self-defense with a handgun.
- Efficient drawstroke
- Shot calling
- Driving the gun on single and multiple targets (shooting mechanics)
- Full spectrum shooting on the move (controlled and dynamic movement)
- Shooting on the move competitive exercises
- Foreground and background mitigation
- Ready position presentations
- Basic and advanced use of cover
- Use of cover competitive exercises
- Technical Skills Testing
- Effective dry practice
- At minimum, you must continuously execute the four firearms safety principles and be able to safely draw from a concealed, belt-mounted holster or unconcealed duty holster. This class is not appropriate for beginners and should not be your first training class.
- You must be at least 21 years old, a U.S. Citizen, and not prohibited by any Federal, State, or Local law from possessing firearms.
- You will be required to sign at least one waiver at the start of class (Instructor waiver and potentially one or more club waivers.)
- You should be able to hit a 6″x6″ target on demand at 10 yards (equivalent of the A/B zone or head of a USPSA Metric or IDPA target) and reload and clear malfunctions.
- Faster and more accurate shooting and gun-handling will be very helpful. A person with weak marksmanship or gun-handling skills may feel somewhat left behind. You may still be able to participate safely, but may not feel that the class is the best use of your time and ammunition.
- If you are unsafe, or do not appear to be of sound and responsible mind, you will be asked to leave. If you are safe, and of sound and responsible mind, but lack the needed shooting skill, you will not be asked to leave, but the class will not be altered to cater to you.
To register click the link below: